Sunday, October 21, 2012

More dry land

Been out every day this week and things have been going quite smoothly with Lemon taking charge. On Friday I had an opportunity to hook up Lemon and Elmo with a good friends team so I took advantage of it. Got a bit of nice video of Elmo being excited to head out after we pulled him for a bit. Working on getting his love for the sport back up and taking all the pressure off. Just wanted to give a bit of an update and share some videos for anyone who wants to see how we're making out. First one is Elmo and Lemon on my friends team and second is my team from today, we're only up to 2.5 km runs right now as my heavies (aka the Tibetan Mastiffs) are not in the best shape to be running very far and the breed itself isn't exactly notorious for their energy levels anyway. Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment